Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Random Post

Lately, I've been ignoring someone it is annoying him to the core. I know it. I've been going insane and obsessed watching Skins every single day. Though I do stop to text him for little chats. I know it's not good to do this to him but I can't help it. I want to know what's going to happen to these group of friends. I love Skins :)

Just two days ago, someone messaged me about whether I'll be faithful or not. And then the following night I dreamt about Sidley(a fictional character from Skins, Sid for short). It was so real. He was holding me close and doing all sorts of yucky stuff to me. But I enjoyed it. LOL. Then I realised I already have a guy. And then the guilt started to sink in. I was devastated, really; trying to come up with the best way to explain the situation to my guy. And then I woke up. LUCKILY. It was only just a dream. I don't know if it was good or bad but I know I'm really obsessed with that show now.

___________

Anyway, I'm on a mission to find the perfect Christmas gifts for my peeps. I've made one gift myself and for the rest.... I don't know. I'm such a bad friend. All I'm doing everyday is watching Skins. But it is so, so ADDICTIVE. I. Have. To. Watch. It. Now.

Someone doesn't like this addiction of mine. He's tried to stop me several times already. But I just, can't help it. -(MONDAY 06 December 2010)

*EDIT*

My mom's attending a class/school reunion at a some Thai restaurant called Mango Tree. My older brother, Keith, had his plan to sleepover at a friend's canceled tonight. He is forced to babysit my little brother, Vincent and I. But he doesn't mind though. He can play with the computer all he wants.

So right, I had my ex boyfriend and another friend of Keith's over at my house not long ago. And I mustered up the courage to ask them(my ex and Keith's friend) what boys would like to receive as a gift. You know, I never thought I would actually get as far as to talk to my ex so casually and naturally. It feels like reality had slapped me in the face 3 months ago and then now, I've sucked all of it up. Feels like I'm finally growing up. I know that, it's right not to look back at the painful past now. It never was. And I never regret.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home