Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another Tang Soo Do-Less Sunday




I've not gone to Tang Soo Do practice for weeks and I'm sure, right now, I suck at it. I've forgotten so much of the formations and moves, and I'm really unfit. I've not done much parkour either, ever since that incident where I dislocated my toe from climbing one of the school hall's poles. I should have taken a picture of it.

Anyway, back to Tang Soo Do. It's a Korean martial art. And I... just started in the middle of this year. We do all sort of crazy things, well, crazy to me. I remember, during my first session, we had to do leg splits in the warm up. I was like, seriously? But our instructor was cool, he told the new comers to join in and try. He told us to be serious though, and that once we join, there's no turning back.

I'm still a white belt. And I don't know if I'll be able to upgrade to yellow belt by next year. I hope so.

Today, I woke up pretty late. Mom was supposed to arrive home before noon. And at that time, I was still in my sleeping clothes, my face still unwashed. Imagine how greasy I was. Lol. I was editing this blog's settings and template. I hope it looks alright. :D

I skipped breakfast and had lunch outside at around 3p.m. with my parents. We planned to eat at Singapore Chicken Rice but the wait was too long, and my mom got pissed. So then we left for Boulevard. But no, no shopping, not with dad around. He doesn't like it.

So yeah, I'll end this entry short, cause' I'm currently chatting with my friends on Facebook, and texting, and thinking and recalling today. I have school tomorrow. Sigh. I'll get to be with my friends though. They'll brighten up my day.

Nighties! :D

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home