Sunday, October 17, 2010

Introduction!

Hello! The name's Renee. Often asked if my name were pronounced 'Ranay' or 'Rini'. Whatever you like. I'm 13 this year. And do I have a story to share. Stories, actually.

Put that aside for now, I'm not new to Blogspot. I used to blog here a year ago but I figured my posts sucked so I deleted them. Lol. And then... I checked out one of my friend's blog, Priscilla. And wow, did it move me. I felt like blogging again immediately after I scanned through her posts on the first page.

So here I am. I hope I don't slack off the next time I feel like blogging. Unfortunately, exams are on the 25th and I've barely studied. But I started already, that's for sure. I got caught up with this novel titled "Vampire Academy - Frostbite". Thank goodness, it was only the second book. (I'd like to read the first book. I bet the beginning was even more epic than 'Frostbite')

I really like Rose's instructor, Dimitri Belikov. He sounds really sexy in the book. LOL. Here's how he looks like.(In the live series? I don't know. It could just be some actor whose name I don't know of. But anyway, yeah, he does look like as the author described him.)



Aww. So adorable. Heee. Who knew vampires were this... charming? Lol, and deceiving, yeah. But he looks great doesn't he? I don't blame Rose every time old sparks between her and Dimitri would come back to her. How can she resist? Hehehe.

Alright well, I hope my mom comes back from Kuala Lumpur with the first book. I can't wait to read it. But I have to study. Study first, novels about vampires - later. Sigh.

And so it's 1:30 am and I'm listening to "Taylor Swift - I'd Lie" from Priscilla's blog. She's really open about her life. I just wish I could do the same, blogging about my life, without feeling I have to take everything back after. I am kinda doing it now, am I? Maybe not too personal. Heh.

And I have a Tumblr! Oh yeah, that site rocks. (I wonder how I'd view it 10 years from now) Most people would say what's the point of having a Tumblr account when all you do is reblog and follow people. Well, the things we reblog, they actually mean something. And we reblog so many cause' the blog might be of a humorous picture or a touching, tear-jerking one. It could also be a quote about love, or a statement that's just plain stupid and funny. I think it's... fun. And sometimes those blogs inspire me.

Okay, I think that's it for this entry. (I hope I come back) There really are things bothering me right now but I'm ignoring them the best I can. Think positive, Renee. :)

Nighties!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home