Thursday, November 25, 2010

Skins

MY BLOG SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Please tolerate my laziness for I will only most probably, finish it by the end of this week. And by the way, today is Thursday, 5 minutes to midnight. That leaves me only 3 days left to complete this site. I hope by then, it'll. Be. AWESOME.

My holidays are going fine now. I have someone with me and I've recently caught up with a British teenage drama series, SKINS. How did I found out about them? A Tumblr post. I scrolled down my dashboard and found this:

I don't know why, but somehow, his words, ...they're so beautiful. I can 'feel' it. And I didn't know what it was about or who this 'Cassie' was. I didn't even know who HE was. But I thought he was cute though. Love the beanie. XD

A few days later, I came back to take another look at that post and took the initiative to do some research on it. That's when I came across Skins. I read some information of Sid, but then stumbled upon Tony's biography, and it was,... wow. Tony is... charming. I've always been a fan of British men. I love the British accent. It's sexy. ;D

And then today I tried checking their episodes out, and it was brilliant. More than that, really, really interesting! My speakers weren't so good to me today, I couldn't really process what the characters were saying. But I like it. NO, MORE THAN THAT, I love it.

I watched the first episode and then saw this scene:

I knew I've seen this before(at Tumblr). It's really sweet. But I won't spoil it for you. You'd have to watch the series yourselves.

I love this. I love this. I love this. I love this. I love this.

But they swear a lot, urgh.

My favourite character? Currently, Tony. Heeee. Second would be Sid. And third would be Cassie. I don't know just yet. I've not watch all of them. I asked Tommy to download the first 2 series for me. Woooooooot!

I know I suck cause' I just found out about this show. But at least I found it. And let me rephrase, I love it! :)

I've been putting aside someone ever since I started watching the series. Heh. I'm so bad. D:

And that's it for tonight. Hope you find Skins' an awesome show and that'll somehow touch you just like how they've touched me. Thanks for reading and nighties! :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home