Monday, October 18, 2010

A Haha a Day.

I had a bad day at school. I didn't get in a fight with anyone or had a teacher lecture me in front of the class, no. It's that time of the month and my stomach made it worse for me. I tried studying but I really had to go do some 'business'. I found myself praying that I didn't have to go. I don't like using the school toilet. They smell and we have to squat above the bowls. Ergh. Back then, I wished I could go home to my own toilet. I had a hard time squeezing my nose so I wouldn't smell a thing, with the soaked sanitary pad just below my nose, and the already-urine and poop-smelling, toilet cube.

Enough of that. I forgot to write in that when my mom came home yesterday afternoon, she didn't buy me a Vampire Academy book. Instead, she bought me a new phone. Woot! It's a Nokia and it's slim and sleek. Its case is pearly white and shiny, its sides and keypad black in colour. The numbers and letters on the keypad would lit violet. And it had some songs already in the music library. Haaah. I miss texting like a maniac. XD

Anyway, I'm supposed to be studying now, but I want to continue this blog. I've covered 3 chapters of Science already. Really little, I know. My aim is to cover at least all the killer subjects, to me; Science being one of them, History, Bahasa Melayu, Maths, and Geography. I decided to only read notes for BM, Maths(maybe a little exercise) and Geo. Exam's next Monday.

I just remembered that I'm going to have to read my school's principles and also the Rukunegara(Malay for 'National Independence') for tomorrow's school assembly. I feel my chest aching out of nervousness. Which clearly, isn't a good sign. What if I screw up? Or suddenly find myself unable to speak when my turn comes to come up the stage? I really hope I do fine tomorrow. I really, really do.

Oh, and this time, dad's at KL. He left when I was still asleep in the morning. I didn't have a chance to say goodbye. I hope this time, my dad will be able to buy me a Vampire Academy book. Hahaha. Or some comics... Yes, I love comics. I draw, and I want to be a comic artist when I grow up.

I feel just nice now. No stomach aches, nothing. Only thing bothering me is the fact that I'm suppose to be studying but instead, I'm online. I was hoping I could chat with some of my friends on Facebook, but I guess they're off studying.

Alright. That's enough for today :D

Here's a piece of my work. I hope you like it.

Nightiessss! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home