Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Recovering :)

The Semester 2 Exam is over. Freedom.

I mean, real FREEDOM. I have no idea what to do this upcoming holiday. Maybe I'll camwhore with some buddies or finish reading that Dear John book Priscilla lent me. And then buy more books, and comics. Ahahaha. I'm such a geek ;D

10 days left till the last day of school. Will miss my form 2 friends. Things won't be the same without them. It's sad.

Anyway, the only subject I really studied for was Science. I did all the chapters, but unfortunately, I couldn't answer all the questions(on the second paper). The only 'A' I got for today was English. Aside from that, I scored 2 'B's and maybe 1'C'. 'C's for Maths. Sigh. I don't have the 'Science and Math' genes like my brothers. :( My dad says I was born to do Arts. More like my mom.

Today was nice though, despite the fact that my results weren't so good. After P.E., we got our Geography results. And when my teacher announced that the whole of 1 Merah scored passing grades, everyone in the class were happy. Really happy. I didn't get an 'A' for Geo, but when I saw my classmates' faces knowing that we all passed, I felt happy. I'll miss these faces. The blissful atmosphere warmed my heart.

And after that, hehehe. ;D Not telling.

But it was a really nice day today. The things I look forward to this upcoming holiday, is to hopefully, be able to hang out with my friends. And maybe shop till I drop at boutiques with my mom. Haha. She always knows how to dress up. She knows how to dress me up more than I know how to dress myself. She's my mom. Heh. Some say she is young(at heart, yeah). Some say she acts young. Some say she just dresses young. I say she just dresses young. LOL. Kidding, mom.

And that's it for today. My phone credit has expired so I can't text anyone. :(


I LOVE MY PHONE. LOL.

Someone shared body heat with me today :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home