Tuesday, October 19, 2010

O.K. Tuesday. What a lame title. LOL.

Today was... better than yesterday. Good.

Thank God, I didn't screw up during the assembly. I was shaking though, while leading the Rukunegara. I didn't think it was so obvious. It was my first time ever reading something out on stage, in front of hundreds of people... shrug.

The worst thing about today, is that I've not picked up my Science book to study. I kept telling myself that I would study 'later'. But really, I don't think I'm willing. Lol. After this, for sure.

The boys in my class played limbo right after recess ended. They used a neck tie to replace the stick. Well, the class was noisy, as usual. Nothing much happened today, but as I said, it was good :)

Oh yeah, Jolene woke me up this morning. She called my phone and I woke up in shock and quickly got up. I fell cause' my legs were numb. I tried texting after she called but then my hands went numb. Haha. And she called again and we talked about how things were going. I told her I needed to prepare for school so I put the phone down around 30 minutes after she called. And then after bathing, packing, and doing the laundry, I told her to call up again and we talked some more. Lol. Till my mom came, and I went to school.

Mom gave me some money to buy lunch at the school canteen. But I didn't feel like eating rice or noodles, or anything big. I then planned to go to 101 to buy food there, but in the end, I settled down with a burger at the canteen. I thought I got ripped off for buying such a small burger... but it tasted good. It had sausages, an egg, and some cucumbers. Hah. And I didn't eat anything for recess. On my way out of the school, I bought 4 popiahs and shared 2 of them. One for Fardyana, and one for Aaron.

Jasmine was like, "Hey, you got anymore popiahs!?" "NO." I replied, sharply. XD I wish that next time, I can buy my friends lunch, or any meal. I want to spend time with my friends, outside the school more often.

I cooked dinner for my 2 brothers and I. It was Bak Kut Teh(Pork... Lol) and Cangkok Manis(vegetable). And I'm full now. Oh, I forgot to mention that during recess, the weather was fine at first, and then it turned sunny, and then suddenly, very windy. Then it rained, with thunder. This reminds me of the song "Thunder" by Boyslikegirls. Haha. Slightly off topic.

That's it for today. I might skip a few nights from blogging, because my exams are really close now, and I'm not suppose to be here. If you have read my previous entry, I've said the same thing. Now, I should get off. Heee.

Nighties, people!

Respect the guy in glasses, people.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home