Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Getting Better :D

Today was even better. Though my period got heavier, somehow. It's not comfortable, okay? D: LOL.

I had fun chasing Jasmine around because I wanted to fling a rubber band at her... and of course, she did the same. Round the car park we went. She chased me till the 'forest' and I had no where else to run so I kinda, lied back. I was gasping for air and laughing as she tickled and poked the sides of my belly. "I can't breathe! I can't breathe!" I told her, exhausted.

So I went to perform my prefect duties, all sweaty and red.

And, before that, I asked Marthelda about those Vampire Academy books and she told me she had all the volumes, except the last one, which will come out this December. I kinda regretted asking Dad to buy me a book at KL. Oh well, that was yesterday. I didn't know, I should have asked Marthelda earlier.

When I was in class for the first 3 periods, I didn't really talk much with my friends, cause' we were self-studying. After recess, we continued studying and I couldn't answer any question about the Earth's surface(Bentuk Muka Bumi xD) and the Universe(Sistem Suria, Lol) my Geography teacher had asked. I knew then that I've not studied enough. (What am I doing here? Lol) And during History class, the 3 kittens that lived in a metal table in our classroom, came out to play, with the supervision of their mommy cat, of course.

The class was 'aww-ing' and 'oo-ing' at the sight of them. Our teacher then told us to do our work and mind our own business. Lol. But she didn't chase the 4 cats away. They were too adorable for her. xD

Now, my mom doesn't like the idea that I'm blogging on a school night. I gotta get off, again. This is my last blog before the exams. And I will get back to it right after it's over... or maybe not, cause' I'll be reading those Vampire Academy books that Marthelda's gonna lend me. Haha. Till then!

Nighties! ;D

Someone made my day today. :P

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home