Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chinese New Year (Full)

When you are with me, I'm free. I'm careless. I believe. - Creed: My Sacrifice

I've not completed my homework yet. But anyway, I've been to... 7 houses in 3 days this Chinese New Year. Went to more houses yesterday, with Zack as OUR driver. Our meaning, my brother, Keith, 4 other Lees, Jeremy, Kelly, Tommy, including Zack. And also, Christine, one of Keith's classmates. And.... Michelle, a friend of Zack's. Also a friend of Amanda. (You might not know who I am talking about so nevermind. Eheh) Charlston was suppose to join us but he went to visit other houses with his family.

Firstly, dad sent me and Keith to Kelly's but Zack and the other Lee's were already leaving so we joined them. Even so, Kelly's parents still gave us 'red packets', or angpows. (If you're wondering what an angpow is, it's basically a red packet with some money in it, and the usual amount would be around RM5-RM10. Unless you know someone or visit someone who is rich, you'd probably get more than that. Maybe. And also, angpows are only (or only practiced) given to people who are not married.)

And so we left, The Lees (including me), Christine and Michelle, packed in one four wheel drive. It wasn't so cramped though, but Christine had to share seats with Michelle in the front, while I sat on Keith's lap.

During that time, we went to a rich neighbourhood. The houses there were all connected to each other meaning, there were no walls and the back of the houses and they had pavements that'd lead to other houses. Christine wanted to visit a friend of hers, who was, well, rich. I felt a bit, uneasy, entering a stranger's house. And when I met her friends, let's just say I didn't enjoy the visit so nevermind.

And after that we crashed at Zack's house to rest a while before going to Joyce's place. By that time, it was already 4 in the evening. Keith picked up Zack's guitar and started playing and Michelle and Christine were busy at Zack's piano. So I just, sat there. Then I sang a bit and Christine was all, amazed. She liked my singing. O.O She asked me whether I recorded songs or lived to sing or took singing lessons. But I don't do any of those things she mentioned. She doesn't know I love to draw. I just learn to tune my voice by practicing with Keith some time but I don't really think I can sing. I sometimes bring my voice out from my stomach but then I change to the wrong pitch and get my nose all nasally. Ahahaha. (Maybe I'll post a video of me singing one day. Sorry I got carried away) But soon Michelle had to go home so it was only the 7 of us left to visit Joyce.

After chit-chatting with Joyce, we waited outside her house in Zack's car for quite some time before finally deciding to bring Joyce along with us to our next visit. Christine was brought home by her dad before we left. Anyway, our next visit was at a girl's house whose nickname is 'Apek' in Keith's class. I never knew her real name but I could remember her face.

And then we went back to Kelly's house cause' Keith and I haven't payed his family a 'proper' visit. Then I called dad to pick us up there and we went home. Zack and Tommy went back on their own though. But I don't know what happened to Jeremy, he was the last friend with Kelly when my dad came.

And tonight I went to Max's house. And on the first day I went to Brad's house. And I THINK I'm visiting Cheng's house tomorrow. And and and, I'm getting annoying. So I guess that's it or you'd wanna close the tab. Goodnight!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Peeciella said...

apek = lim hui sze :D

February 6, 2011 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Ren-Rei said...

I know XD

February 15, 2011 at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home