Sunday, January 23, 2011

'Judge'


This is Muse, Judge's favourite band.
Judge is my best friend, kinda.
We had our ups and downs together.
We've misunderstood each other quite a lot of times.
The one thing I don't seem to get about how I feel about him is that,
We're more than friends but less than lovers.
That's a best friend for you, a guy best friend lah.
I don't think my form 1 would be as fun as it was without him.
I wish he knew that I miss him. Really.
Being his friend.

Maybe not so much a best friend anymore.

This entry is for Syamsul Hakim! Yeah!
You'll always be the Judge I'd love to crack up with.
Always be the Judge I'd love to hang out with.
Always be Judge :D

Thanks Judge for everything :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home