Saturday, January 22, 2011

Exhausted

21.1.2011
Turn up the volume and burst those headphones. I say "What do you got if you ain't got love?". My little Kabir bro suggested a song that'll brighten my day up or night, literally. I'm exhausted from spending almost the whole day at school. I was busy the day before too, because I attended an orientation for the prefects, both the morning and afternoon sessions. And the second part to the orientation was held this morning.

I woke up around an hour after schedule. I set my alarm to 7 a.m. but the time shown on the clock was wrong. I remembered guessing what time it was the night before and setting it to that time. LOL But thank goodness, I only missed one activity that morning, which was the lecture. And I came just in time when they were checking our attendance. We didn't have games like yesterday though. Just tests and more small talks.

Oh and, I got my phone confiscated. I feel a little sad about it. But I'll cope without it. It'll take some time for me to get it back again. That means I have less contact with someone now.

Also, I've got a lot of homework to do. Math, mostly. Gahhh! D:<>

My next post will be about Rock n Roll Legends. Hope I'll publish it by tomorrow :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home