Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chinese New Year 1/2

The sound of fireworks igniting and exploding from every angle of my eyes view deafened my ears. For a few minutes I was breathing smoke and only smoke. My vision blurred, but I could feel my heart race. It was an inspirational sight. Chinese New Year.

But it rained not long after. LOL And the firework's are dying now. Tomorrow will be quite noisy as well because there will be cars all over the streets, and lion dances in many houses. Well, that's what usual happens.

I'll be visiting a friend of mine with Fardyana tomorrow. I hope we do. I want to try out those fireworks I got last Chinese New Year at his house. (If my brother doesn't take them first) And uhh, it's been 3 nights since I've not slept in my room, because I'm not done cleaning it up. Hopefully I will get that task done and then complete my homework. (Yeah right Renee LOL)

Goodnight readers :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home